Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS and installing Adobe products

Hi, everyone,

I have tried installation several times, and end up with a screen that asks me to close Flashplayer22ax_OD_install, then press “continue”, (with a couple unlabeled buttons). I have no idea where this program is, therefore can’t shut it down. Any suggestions? I haven’t aborted the installation yet, and will leave it open a few minutes longer, in case someone has suggestions. It gets about 50% downloaded, then displays that screen. Thanks.

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13805 (20160714) __________

http://www.eset.com