Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 5:50 PM
Subject: JAWS and installing Adobe products

Hi, all,

First, let me get one thing straight: they are no longer offering Flash Player, and now, it’s Shockwave, correct? Like a fool, I got rid of the add-ons through Manage Add-Ons, and so, went to Adobe proper to see if I could get either Flash or Shockwave; well, after multiple experiments, I find either I am clueless about how to make Adobe work for the installation process, or it’s just plain not accessible. Any tricks that would get installations to happen, using JAWS? Can’t use Youtube now, and am pining for it...

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13799 (20160713) __________

http://www.eset.com