Re: Using Microsoft Narrator to download and install JAWS

Pablo Morales

Yes, you are able to download jaws using narrator. It is what I did;

Open ie.

Go to the address bar, pressing alt d, and typing the URL of freedom scientific.

Freedomscientific.com

Press enter

Now you press control f, to search for downloads

Now you press enter.

Now you press again control f, and now search for jaws, then press enter

Again, ppress control f and search again for jaws, but this time you will be pending of listening which jaws are you finding pressing control f. So when you find the version of jaws that you want, press enter.

It is all,