Re: JAWS Scripting for a new application

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Ok, so with most of the Office applications scripted for, not to mention iTunes, and the various parts of Windows, what else would the masses of unemployed blind folks with limitted incomes like access to?
With the basics that most people want to use daily covered, we're probably going to move into more specialized applications that not as many people require. If said application is something that some of us who work or are trying to find work need access to, maybe we should donate a little cash to John for his hard work and probably hundreds of hours spent scripting. Just a thought. Of course, any donations would be voluntary.

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook: