Re: Using Microsoft Narrator to download and install JAWS

Mario

I think the easiest way is to press the windows key+r, type narrator and press enter. I don't know if it can be set to load at the login screen.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. [mailto:kramlinger.keith@...]
Sent: Wednesday, Jul 13, 2016 4:46 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using Microsoft Narrator to download and install JAWS

Hi,

I have 2 new computers with Windows 7 Pro that do not yet have a screen
reader.

I think I’ll need to use Microsoft Narrator to gain Administrative
privileges to download and install JAWS.

Do you think this will work? How can I activate Narrator? Any advice on
practical use within Narrator will be much appreciated.

Is there any way to activate Narrator from the Login Screen? I doubt it,
but thought I’d ask.

Best,

Keith