Re: Using Microsoft Narrator to download and install JAWS

Soronel Haetir

I know it works on win 8, 8.1 and 10. I'm not sure that win 7's
narrator is robust enough to manage it (the hardest step is using it
with internet explorer to perform the actual download, everything else
is trivial).

On 7/13/16, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. <kramlinger.keith@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have 2 new computers with Windows 7 Pro that do not yet have a screen
reader.

I think I'll need to use Microsoft Narrator to gain Administrative
privileges to download and install JAWS.

Do you think this will work? How can I activate Narrator? Any advice on
practical use within Narrator will be much appreciated.

Is there any way to activate Narrator from the Login Screen? I doubt it, but
thought I'd ask.

Best,
Keith
--