Re: JAWS Scripting for a new application

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Melodyne, pitch and rhythm correction software made by Celemony, would be great to have access to. That really only would be useful to those of us who record, mix or master music though.
www.celemony.com

Chris

At 02:21 PM 10/23/2011, you wrote:
Hi all,
While I wrap up some last minute scripting projects, I am looking for a new
application to script. I won't be doing any financial applications or office
applications this time, but any other suggestions are welcome.
I've gotten rather quick at doing this so challenges are also welcome.
John Martyn

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook: