I list, I heard a long time ago that you could only have licenses for three computers. Is this true? Because somebody had mentioned on this list that they use on it on five computers.
Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2016, at 9:55 PM, "Mike B." <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Keith,

From what Freedom Scientific has told me, you can have Jaws installed on several computers as long as they belong to you.  I have several versions of Jaws installed onto 5 different computers, & have never had a problem, except for running out of activation keys, which FS always reset my count.  So in short, don't worry about it, go ahead & install, & if you get a message stating you don't have any activation keys left call this number, explain the situation, & they'll be more than happy to reset your activation keys.  Call:  Activation: 1-727-803-8015.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: Replacing older computer. What to do about installing JAWS?

Keith,

         When I've needed to do this I've called Freedom Scientific Technical Support.  Typically I didn't even have to uninstall if I was willing to say (and I meant it) that the old machine was being completely retired and/or recycled.  You can, of course, uninstall.

         Typically, if they have this information from the user, they will reset your license to allow a replacement installation on the new hardware.

--
Brian

         ~ William James