Re: Replacing older computer. What to do about installing JAWS?

Keith,

         When I've needed to do this I've called Freedom Scientific Technical Support.  Typically I didn't even have to uninstall if I was willing to say (and I meant it) that the old machine was being completely retired and/or recycled.  You can, of course, uninstall.

         Typically, if they have this information from the user, they will reset your license to allow a replacement installation on the new hardware.

--
Brian

         ~ William James