From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gudrun Brunot
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 4:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft word 2007, and replacing tabs with a space.

Carolyn: the reason you'd replace tab with space is that, in some instances, words would be strung together. So, the next thing to do to tighten things up, is to replace space space with space. This way, the few instances of two spaces inside a sentence would be fixed.

Contro-h, replace caret t with space, alt-a for replace all.

Gudrun