From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 10:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft word 2007, and replacing tabs with a space.

Bill,

I don't know why that click-through link would be considered too long, as that's what the tinyurl version gets replaced with. Interesting.

I can access that page whether or not I'm logged in to a Microsoft Account. I've never known of a Microsoft support page that doesn't allow open access.
--
Brian

~ William James