Navigating tabs in a web page

Hi everyone,

Could someone tell me what keystrokes I should use to navigates tabs on a web page? I'm talking about tabs within a web page, not separate web pages opened in different tabs. These tabs usually appear in the middle of web pages.

Currently, I know how to read tab titles, but I can't figure out a way how to go from one tab to its associated content area. Also, once I'm done reading a tab's content, I want to go back to tab titles, switch to another tab, and then to read that second tab content.

I am a web developer and now I help to build websites that are fully accessible to screen reader users.

Thank you so much,

Lex