Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: Microsoft word 2007, and replacing tabs with a space.

Bill,

          I don't know why that click-through link would be considered too long, as that's what the tinyurl version gets replaced with.  Interesting.

          I can access that page whether or not I'm logged in to a Microsoft Account.  I've never known of a Microsoft support page that doesn't allow open access.
--
Brian

         ~ William James

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13784 (20160711) __________