Re: my name doesn't appear in posting

Mario

thanks Brian for your time investigating this issue.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, Jul 10, 2016 11:43 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: my name doesn't appear in posting

The message I posted immediately prior to this one, where I had all
messages and "want copies" checked resulted in only a single message in
my inbox that had the subject "Re: my name doesn't appear in posting"
and the sender was noted as me via groups.io.

I've now turned off the "want copies" and expect that I'm going to get
nothing in my inbox from posting this message, since I'm its originator.
I'll leave my subscription as "All Messages" overnight to see what
lands in my inbox from other people's posts overnight.
--
*/Brian/*

/*A great many people think they are thinking when they are */*/merely
rearranging their prejudices./*

* ~ William James*