Re: Microsoft word 2007, and replacing tabs with a space.



          Look at the page I referred to earlier,  Find and Replace Text or Other Items.  The various non-printable/whitespace capture characters are listed in a table there.

The syntax on advanced find and replace has been the same "almost forever" so although that page says that it applies to MS-Word 2007 it also applies to other versions, too.

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

         ~ William James

Join to automatically receive all group messages.