From: "cecropia64" <cecropia64@att.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 11:12
Subject: adobe reader

HI FOLKS. SMALL PROBLEM. I'M USING JAWS NINE AND WINDOWS XP. LATELY, IT
SEEMS LIKE WHENEVER I TRY TO GET A PDF FILE TO READ, ADOBE COMES UP BUT THE
FILE ITSELF DOESN'T. IT SEEMS TO STOP ONCE ACROBAT LOADS. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
SHOULD I UNINSTALL AND THEN REINSTALL ACROBAT OR IS THERE AN EARLIER VERSON
I SHOULD BE USING. IT SEEMED TO WORK FINE FOR AWHILE, BUT NOW
NOTHING.THANKS