From: Ann Byrne [mailto:annakb@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, Jul 10, 2016 9:39 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What is script utility mode"?

Pressing insert+Windows+JAWSCursor puts you into script utility mode.
When I move the arrow keys, it just says 'more characters, some
characters", "Most Characters", ... and doesn't seem to do anything.
What is it's purpose in life and how does a person make use of it.

I am trying to find a way to automatically RE-INITIALIZE THE SCRIPTS FOR
Eudora after I delete an item from a mailbox (listview). Currently JAWS
17 reads the graphics till I delete an item, and then it stops. So I
press insert+control+escape to re-initialize the scripts and it reads
graphics till I delete something else. Would scripts utility mode give
me a way to tell JAWS to continue reading the graphics even after I
delete an item from the mailbox????

Thanks