Re: Jaws 16 and PDF unreadable document

renette bloem

Thanks!!  Have already been to the site and have book marked it for future use.

Renette

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 10 July 2016 04:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 16 and PDF unreadable document

Hi again Renette. One other thing which I neglected to specify in my last email is that when you use

In one of the steps, one of the choices will be "Convert to accessible format". It is best to use this choice. It will not affect any of your other choices as to the type of document you will receive back in email.