From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 10 July 2016 04:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 16 and PDF unreadable document

Hi, Renette. If you can use your Internet Browser to go to

You can use this free service to convert any unreadable pdf to another readable format. Just upload your file of under 64 megabytes, follow the steps listed on the website, and robobraille will email you back the converted document within 30 minutes.

I hope this helps you.