Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:08 AM
Subject: Jaws 16 and PDF unreadable document

Hi All

My microwave broke; I purchased a new one; downloaded the manual which is a PDF from the Defy website.

Jaws only reads funny things that obviously make no sense.

How does one convert/change such a PDF to a one that Jaws can access with ease as is the case with many other PDF documents?

Thanks.

Renette

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13780 (20160710) __________

http://www.eset.com