What is script utility mode"?

Ann Byrne

Pressing insert+Windows+JAWSCursor puts you into script utility mode. When I move the arrow keys, it just says 'more characters, some characters", "Most Characters", ... and doesn't seem to do anything. What is it's purpose in life and how does a person make use of it.

I am trying to find a way to automatically RE-INITIALIZE THE SCRIPTS FOR Eudora after I delete an item from a mailbox (listview). Currently JAWS 17 reads the graphics till I delete an item, and then it stops. So I press insert+control+escape to re-initialize the scripts and it reads graphics till I delete something else. Would scripts utility mode give me a way to tell JAWS to continue reading the graphics even after I delete an item from the mailbox????

Thanks