Re: now, for an unrelated question

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>

I have heard that multiple malware programs may conflict with each other, but that is beyond my expertise.

Cheers Kevin.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: July 8, 2016 9:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: now, for an unrelated question

Thanks to the person who instructed me on how to delete the OB icon from my start-up menu. I haven’t yet had the chance to learn whether that worked—but will find out tomorrow when I turn on my computer.

Now, to an unrelated question. I’m looking for a free anti-malware program that is accessible to JAWS, to work in conjunction with Avast. Any recommendations? I am totally blind, so obviously can’t access anything visually, and have very limited sighted support, so whatever can be used most independently would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince