From: Sandra Streeter [mailto:sandrastreeter381@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, Jul 9, 2016 12:10:48 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: now, for an unrelated question

Thanks to the person who instructed me on how to delete the OB icon from
my start-up menu. I haven’t yet had the chance to learn whether that
worked—but will find out tomorrow when I turn on my computer.

Now, to an unrelated question. I’m looking for a free anti-malware
program that is accessible to JAWS, to work in conjunction with Avast.
Any recommendations? I am totally blind, so obviously can’t access
anything visually, and have very limited sighted support, so whatever
can be used most independently would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential
is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince