Re: Drop Down List In Excel

Mario

-------- Original Message --------
From: Kevin Hourigan [mailto:kevinthourigan@gmail.com ]
Sent: Wednesday, Jul 6, 2016 1:06:44 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Drop Down List In Excel

Hello Ann,
I do not think I am filtering.
I created a list of months in a1:a12 using auto fil, selected c1, pressed
alt A, V, V, for data validation in data tools, tabbed once to allow, down
arrowed to list, tabbed once to source, pressed F 2, and entered the
co-ordinates of the range containing the months, tabbed through the other
options, insuring that in cell drop down was checked, and pressed the space
bar on the okay button. Returned to Excel, hearing the message that the cell
has a drop down, press alt down arrow to view the message, and when I press
alt down arrow I hear the title of another window I have open; in this case
it was in box of outlook since I had it open while I went through the steps
above, and recorded them in this email.
Cheers Kevin.