From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 03:29
Subject: Research It was Re: a few questions:

Speaking of Research It, I have had some success with several categories,
but no success with others. I have used the amazon, area code, weather, and
some of the news sites. I can't get any results with the wiktionary,
wikipedia or MLB choices. I am using JAWS 12. Any hints for more success?
Thanks.

Joni