Subject: Answer Keys to Test Yourself & UPEs
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 17:14:45 +0000
From: Steve Handy <shandy@globaluniversity.edu>
To: douglas richard dexheimer <drichardd@earthlink.net>

Good afternoon, Douglas!

Here are the answer keys in Word for the Test Yourself and UPEs. This is for the course THE114 /Introduction to Pentecostal Doctrine/. Let me know if you need anything else. I extended your course again. The new expiration date is 1/8/2017. I understand you have other projects that have a higher priority. When you get a chance to return back to this project, it will be available to you.

God bless!

STEVEHANDY

Dean, Berean School of the Bible

417.862.9533, EXT. 2519

Toll Free: 800.443.1083

1211 S. Glenstone Ave. Springfield, MO 65804

www.globaluniversity.edu <http://www.globaluniversity.edu/>

www.facebook.com/globaluniversity <http://www.facebook.com/globaluniversity>

GU Logo for email sig w190x45