converting table to text in word using windows 7?

douglas richard dexheimer

I used to be able to convert a table to text on a windows xp computer using the simple menu bar format; now i'm using a windows 7 computer that uses ribbons, even in word 97-2003 format. i tried looking for the option of converting table to text under the context menu (application key) and insert menu (alt, n, t), with the cursor placed at the beginning of the table. i could find convert text to table (unavailable), but not table to text. attached is an answer key from a course, with a section in tabular format. anyone have any ideas on how to convert that section to simple paragraph text, without split up columns and rows? is windows 7 a more complicated system for formatting text files in word with the intention of importing the word file into duxbury, then translating to a braille document and saving space? what version of jaws or nvda works best for this procedure (currently nvda 2016.1 or jfw 13.0)? thanks.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Answer Keys to Test Yourself & UPEs
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 17:14:45 +0000
To: douglas richard dexheimer <drichardd@earthlink.net>

Good afternoon, Douglas!

Here are the answer keys in Word for the Test Yourself and UPEs. This is for the course THE114 /Introduction to Pentecostal Doctrine/. Let me know if you need anything else. I extended your course again. The new expiration date is 1/8/2017. I understand you have other projects that have a higher priority. When you get a chance to return back to this project, it will be available to you.

God bless!

STEVEHANDY

Dean, Berean School of the Bible

417.862.9533, EXT. 2519

Toll Free: 800.443.1083

1211 S. Glenstone Ave. Springfield, MO 65804

www.globaluniversity.edu <http://www.globaluniversity.edu/>

www.facebook.com/globaluniversity <http://www.facebook.com/globaluniversity>

GU Logo for email sig w190x45

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.