Re: Strange Windows 7 Issue Regarding External Device Listings Under My Computer

Tom Behler

Tony and all:

Well, for some reason, my external hard drive now re-appears without having to shut down and re-boot the computer.

I do notice, though, that it takes much longer for this to happen than used to be the case, but at least the drive now shows up.

Thanks to all for your thoughts and suggestions on the issue.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan