Re: Drop Down List In Excel

Dale Alton <blinkydale@...>

Is the window maximize?

Denver Dale

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 2:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Drop Down List In Excel

Hello Dale,

I have tried a reboot, and re-creation of the drop down list.

I noticed when I press alt down arrow to open the list, Jaws says not selected, then if I press enter Jaws does say the range co-ordinates that contain the text.

Yesterday, when I entered text in the source edit field, Jaws read that when I pressed alt down, but all at once, not in a list. Today I do not even get that.

Cheers Kevin.