From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 11:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: A strange question

A friend has Outlook, the version I'm not sure of. However, how does one find the address book, generally speaking in Outlook? He doesn't know, and obviously, neither do I, as I use Thunderbird, and the address book is easy to bring up? Thanks.

Happy 4th you all.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Rather than build a wall to keep others out, we must build a chain that links us together.