Headings In Word 2016

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>

Hello Listers,

Using Windows 10, Jaws 17, and Word 2016, I am going through a book I downloaded and pasted into word inserting headings in various chapters and sections, and then navigating to those headings using insert F 6, and all is working fine. Then after I am half way through the project insert f 6 ceases to bring up a list of headings, and Jaws reports there are no headings in this document. Pressing insert Z for quick navigation does enable me to navigate through the headings using the H key, and the numbers on the numbers to go from heading to heading. Are there any suggestions on how to enable the headings list dialog, please?

Cheers Kevin.