From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.io
Sent: Sunday, July 3, 2016 7:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: keystrokes for outlook 2016

Mike B. <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:
Hi All,

After anyone receives the tutorial, why doesn't someone
just post the
tutorial to the list so Carolyn doesn't have to work so
hard getting
it to everyone individually.
The way to do this would be to ask whoever holds the
copyright to post the tutorial somewhere. The person who
owns the copyright is usually the author, unless they've
entered into an agreement with an employer or publisher to
the contrary.