Re: is it possible to attach text or audio files to a FACEBOOK page and where is this option?

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>

Have you thought about creating a blog?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan Coverdell
Sent: June 26, 2016 8:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: is it possible to attach text or audio files to a FACEBOOK page and where is this option?

I have parts of fiction stories I've written (uncopyrighted), and also some gospel songs (also uncopyrighted), that I'd like to share with people for free. Is it possible to post text files or mp-3 audio files on FACEBOOK for people to listen to or read? I don't want them critiqued, just enjoyed by people. How would these be attached to some one's page? Would these files have to be permanent parts of the page or could they be taken down? I do not subscribe to the list any more, so I would need some one to reply off list like some one has been doing for my streaming audio issue. Thank you ahead of time for
responding. Regards, Ryan Coverdell