Subject: Re: Born Again Productions
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 21:59:30 -0500
From: Douglas Roger Dexheimer <whistles73@earthlink.net>
To: douglas richard dexheimer <drichardd@earthlink.net>

Doug, I think you should say:

I transcribe text files that I receive by electronic mail, into embossed Grade II Braille.
Some of the documents that I have transcribed into hard copy Grade II Braille are:

* In conjunction with several churches, local and remote, I have
transcribed:
o the Church's "order of service",
o text of Hymns that are projected onto screens for the sighted
were emailed prior to Streaming Broadcasts, so that blind
readers can sing along with the congregation.
* dining room meal schedules
* Activity Schedules
* other documents as required in this home for the visually challenged.

Books and pamphlets that I can read electronically were transcribed into electronic Grade II Braille, formatted in such a way as to minimize Braille hard copy. Several Textbooks were transcribed into Electronic Braille, and returned by email to the Whitney Library for the Blind.

My Braille equipment consists of Re-manufactured, and used hardware, and associated software.

* A typical PC running Windows 7, with
* JAWS and NVDA Screen Readers,
* Duxbury Braille translator,
* Focus 80 tactile Braille keypad,
* Juliet Embossing machine.
* RefreshaBraille accessory that works with my I-phone so I can read
incoming Text messages in Braille that come by phone.

Doug, You can probably add more detail to the above explanation. Do not be afraid to be precise. You have amazing skills that impreese everyone that meets you.

Let me know how this turns out.
GOD bless!
DRD

On 7/2/2016 6:33 PM, douglas richard dexheimer wrote:
transcribe braille files using embossers made out of partially used
products. copying my brother to fill in the gaps.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 7/2/2016 6:24 PM, Sharon wrote:
What do you guys do?
Sharon Hughey, M.Div., Ph.D.

--
DOUGLAS ROGER DEXHEIMER CHIEF ENGINEER, KANSAS DIV. BORN AGAIN PRODUCTIONS OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS CELL nO. 913-406-0475