Re: I know, I know, this is a Magic question, but

Stan Holdeman

Thanks, Zachary. That did it.

Stan

Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: I know, I know, this is a Magic question, but

Go into Task Manager then Ctrl Tab over to "Startup" and arrow down the vertical list until you find MAGic and promptly disable it.
Regards,

"If I fall short of my goals in life, I guarantee it won't be because of my lack of Vision."

On Jun 27, 2016, at 07:11, Stan Holdeman <sholdeman@...> wrote:

But I am guessing the answer to the problem is the same as in Jaws.

After re-installing Magic 13 after upgrading to W10, I can’t get Magic to not automatically load at boot up. I have gone to preferences and made sure that the automatic boxes are not checked. Still it keeps loading at boot up.

How do I stop it?

Stan