From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 10:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how do you create a group distribution list in
outlook 2007?

Carolyn,

Long time since I was confronted with the need to create or
edit such a list, but if memory serves, I was actually
forced at one point to entirely delete a GDL and create a
new one to eliminate one or more members. I think the
interface to edit the list is not as friendly as it could
be.

Dave Carlson