is it possible to attach text or audio files to a FACEBOOK page and where is this option?

Ryan Coverdell

I have parts of fiction stories I've written (uncopyrighted), and also
some gospel songs (also uncopyrighted), that I'd like to share with
people for free. Is it possible to post text files or mp-3 audio files
on FACEBOOK for people to listen to or read? I don't want them
critiqued, just enjoyed by people. How would these be attached to some
one's page? Would these files have to be permanent parts of the page
or could they be taken down? I do not subscribe to the list any more,
so I would need some one to reply off list like some one has been
doing for my streaming audio issue. Thank you ahead of time for
responding. Regards, Ryan Coverdell