Re: Windows keystroke

Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...>

As has already been said, Windows plus D is the keystroke to take you to the desktop and Windows plus M only Minimizes a series of windows that eventually reveals the desktop.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrew Diederick
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 10:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Windows+M keystroke

Hello Listers:

I have recently updated to Windows 10 and Jaws 17. I have noticed that for me at least, the windows+m keystroke no longer puts jaws on the "desktop" of windows 10. Is there a setting configuration I am missing that would allow this keystroke to once again be effective, or another way of putting focus on the desktop? Also, I will be upgrading from Microsoft office professional 2010 to office 2016. I plan on purchasing the version of office 16 that allows you to download it directly to one PC and use it with a local copy of office on my actual unit, rather than office 365 from the web. Does anyone know when I go to do this, if the old version of office 10 will automatically be removed when I go to upgrade, or will I have to first remove office 10 before I place office 16 on my unit? Any suggestions on the most effective way to do this? Thank you for your thoughts/suggestions in advance. -Andrew-