Re: Hello All Facebook Messengers Question !!

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Kevin,

Whenever I send or reply to anyone message on facebook I use Mozilla firefox on firefox I press enter on message  then I will find someone message to who I need to response back !! But I want to messengers chat on facebook with the person !!

Addison  

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 10:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Facebook Messengers Question !!

Hello Adison,

It has been pretty much hit and miss with me, but I do not profess to be any master at Facebook. Sometimes alt 4, enter works, sometimes not so much. Sometimes I am typing away in a message and all of a sudden the cursor exits the edit field, but usually I can arrow back into the edit field. Replying to an email notification from Facebook often works, I think, but whether or not it is a private chat or on the page? Sometimes I cannot get to chat no matter what I do. I just keep trying different things, sometimes they work, sometimes I just give up, and move on to another activity, haahaahaa.

Cheers Kevin.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: June 25, 2016 4:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: FW: Hello All Facebook Messengers Question !!

Hello All,

I haven’t heard any response back from anyone regarding about facebook chat and facebook messengers for window 7,window 8 and window computer \!!  Does anybody know what to get jaws 17 to work wwork to chat on facebook?

Addison

Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:48 PM
To: 'jfw@groups.io'
Subject: Hello All Facebook Messengers Question !!

Hello All,

I have window 10 and using jaws 17!! I find out that skype is no longer work with facebook chat ,Do anybody know what accessible facebook messengers for window 7,10 and 11 to chat on facebook? I can not use iPhone and iPad caused I can not feel small dial and keys the keys dues the feeling of my fingers from diabetes!!

Addison

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.