From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 10:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Facebook Messengers Question !!

Hello Adison,

It has been pretty much hit and miss with me, but I do not profess to be any master at Facebook. Sometimes alt 4, enter works, sometimes not so much. Sometimes I am typing away in a message and all of a sudden the cursor exits the edit field, but usually I can arrow back into the edit field. Replying to an email notification from Facebook often works, I think, but whether or not it is a private chat or on the page? Sometimes I cannot get to chat no matter what I do. I just keep trying different things, sometimes they work, sometimes I just give up, and move on to another activity, haahaahaa.

Cheers Kevin.