From: Addison Gethers [mailto:O.AddisonGethers@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:48 PM
To: 'jfw@groups.io'
Subject: Hello All Facebook Messengers Question !!

Hello All,

I have window 10 and using jaws 17!! I find out that skype is no longer work with facebook chat ,Do anybody know what accessible facebook messengers for window 7,10 and 11 to chat on facebook? I can not use iPhone and iPad caused I can not feel small dial and keys the keys dues the feeling of my fingers from diabetes!!

Addison