From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Les
Kriegler
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 2:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jfw17 and cortana

Cortana uses the Edge browser and Edge is not accessible yet. I was
informed by a Microsoft representative that there is no way to change the
default web browser when using Cortana. You may be able to get information
about your system from Cortana, I haven't tried that, but as far as
searching for anything on the internet, it's a no go for now.

Les