Re: Jaws hotkey.

Michael Mote

You can set hot keys by navigating to the JAWS Icon on your desktop. Then press Alt plus enter. Then press the tab key until you hear JAWS say Shortcut key hot key none. Here you can assign the shortcut key you want to use. Please note, if you press only the letter,, you will still have to use Control Plus Alt and the key you select. Hope this helps!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 4:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws hotkey.

And how do you set hot keys for JAWS?

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 10:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Provided you set that hotkey up. I believe you have to set up the hot key, and for the record, you can make it any key that you want it to be. For example, if you have more than one version of JAWS on your computer, you may want to assign a number rather than the letter J. Let's say you wanted to start JAWS 17. You can set the hot key for that for Control Plus Alt Plus 7. Hope this helps!