From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 10:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws hotkey.

Provided you set that hotkey up. I believe you have to set up the hot key, and for the record, you can make it any key that you want it to be. For example, if you have more than one version of JAWS on your computer, you may want to assign a number rather than the letter J. Let's say you wanted to start JAWS 17. You can set the hot key for that for Control Plus Alt Plus 7. Hope this helps!