Jaws accessible VOIP service/desktop client

Cristóbal

Hello list,

I’m in search  of an accessible VOIP desktop client with Jaws as it is the screen reader I’m using.

I’m currently using Skype and a Skype telephone number. My subscription comes due in a few weeks and before I renew for another  year, I wanted to see if there was perhaps another option out there that is equal to or more accessible than skype. I know there’s Vonage and I guess MagicJack and grasshopper, but I’m also looking for something that I can use to take and receive calls on a computer with all the regular functions like call waiting, forwarding, voicemail, etc.

I’m a big time Google Voice user, but the one drawback is that there’s no real way to easily answer/make calls from the computer  with GV/Hangouts  and Jaws. I currently have my GV business line forward to my Skype number where I can then manage incoming/outgoing  calls.

Free or Paid is fine. I’m just looking for something that is reliable and accessible.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.