From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox Question

Tom,

             I'd try doing an install-over install of Adobe Reader and see if that fixes the problem.  Also, check in Windows itself to see if Adobe Reader is assigned as the default program for PDF files.

             The only reason I can think of for Firefox not seeing Adobe Reader is that the plug-in and program information got wiped, too, as part of the process that changed what had been the behavior you were seeing in the past.
--
Brian

         ~ William James