Re: JAWS and HDMI Question

Cathy,

            I'd give Freedom Scientific Technical Support a call on 727-803-8600 weekdays between 8:30 AM and 7:00 PM EST, or send an email to support@... that gives precisely the same information you gave here.  If this is time critical I'd go the phone call method.

            Everything you describe suggests to me that this is likely a JAWS bug.  It may not be, but I'd run down that possibility first.

--
Brian

         ~ William James