From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 12:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Solution found to the new line announcement problem (was) Further to the virtical tab discussion

I called FS with my new line announcement dilemma. At first the guy said, "nothing you can do. you are stuck with it."

But then he gave it a little thought and came up with a solution using speech and sound schemes. Since the problem is present only in word, we modified the word classic scheme to silence the speak new line announcement, replacing the text with a space. It works beautifully and if I can reproduce the steps, I will be happy to share them if anyone is interested.

Kimber

On 6/2/16, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi, Kimber. Try entering these two entries into the dictionary. \013
and \010. These are for the linefeed and carriage return respectively,
and these

are the ASCII symbols which signal a new line.

I hope this helps you.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com