Re: Jaws & iTunes

Kane Brolin

I've noticed there is also lack of clarity around the Books list in
the latest version of iTunes with JAWS. I've recently started
purchasing and reading e-books using the iBooks app on my
iPhone--ordinarily not a problem, since I can download through the
iTunes app on my iPhone. But when a recent download got stuck in
transmission, the only way I could fix this was to sync that
particular phone with iTunes and then force the transfer manually onto
my phone through a copy from the iTunes 12 program on my PC. Somehow
I got it to work using arrow keys and the right-click function; but
JAWS never actually identified the right title while I was in the
Books list. So this too is a part of the same problem which will need
fixing.

Thanks for all your comments.

-Kane