jaws problem whith my computer build

anil adivishnu

        hello my pc configuration: cpu:intel core i3-3220 ram:4gb hdd:1tb motherboard:mercury pih61t my problem: the jaws is getting hanged when I do work such ass opening pdf and read working whith Microsoft office etc when I do lite work such ass viewing email etc I not getting any problem so can people on this grope say why iam getting problem when do work whith ms office or pdf which will put full lode on the system and why iam not getting any problem when lite work can you also explane which configuration for my working way and also tell what configuration your using whith jaws 17 thanks