From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS)
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying "Vertical Tab"

Tom, if you want to silence the character altogether, you probably want to
highlight the vertical tab or return, load the dictionary, and leave the
alternate pronunciation field blank. I think we had a discussion on this
list about silencing the greater than sign, and I used a similar technique
to silence the : in my bible dictionary.

Ted