From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 2:34 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: access with jaws

Mike,

One participant on this list has been having trouble with MS-Access for
years and several versions of JAWS. I also tried using it a few years
ago,
and when I contacted FS on the usability of MS-Access, I was told that
there
were no scripts currently developed for it. Since it's not a mainstream
application, it does not get strong attention from the script
developers.

You may not find much relief in using MS-Access with JAWS.

Any way you can use a band-aid approach and import/export from/to Excel
and
do your processing and development work with Excel, instead?

Excel is definitely (as you've already reported) well-supported by
scripts.

Dave Carlson